Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nick Barnett Calls Out Big Unit




On Tuesday night, Packer linebacker Nick Barnett called out WTMJ's Bill Michaels..regarding something Bill said on the Packers post-game on Sunday on the Packers Radio Network, including News-Talk 1450 KFIZ and K107.1-FM and wrote on his WTMJ blog...Barnett later used his Twitter account to call out "Haters" about his celebrating. Many assumed it was Michaels he was addressing...but in his Tweets, that were quickly removed from Barnett's account..he claims otherwise......BTW..thanks to Phil Dawson from The Big 1070 Sports Radio in Madison for saving the Tweets while I refreshed before they were taken down. You can hear the Packers and Rams this Sunday on KFIZ. Coverage begins at 10am with the Kickoff Set for Noon. Packers postgame with Bill Michaels runs until 6pm after the game.


# After this Rant I will stay off Twitter get ready it's going to be good!!

# I was recently attacked again by a certain person!! Bill micheals! Wow.. Ok first of all I was not talking to you when I made that comment..

# I don't listen to your post game program ever!! So for you to think I was talking to you are to write about it seems you are the one wanting

# Attention!! Not me.. I choyld care less.. If you ask around that locker 10 out of 10 guys will tell you that they want me to do that

# I also was not back tracking worried about who was following my Twitter account I was dissapointed in the fact that I ever adressed "haters"

# Now about me not caring about missing a tackle I care about missing a takle prob more then you care about your show. You should know more
# Then most that I can not sit there and worry about it! Now if Brett threw a interception.. Then next drive threw and interception

# Then most that I can not sit there and worry about it! Now if Brett threw a interception.. Then next drive threw and touchdown would

# You be mad if he celebrated? I work hard number one and I am nothing but a team player I put it all out there for my teammates and I will

# I will never stop doing so. But you are tripping if you think it was directly to you. If you ever have something to say to me you know where

# You know where am at buddy don't use a blog site to attack a comment I made thinking it was directly towards you with out talking to me # Now I am done again with Twitter for awhile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home