Friday, April 02, 2010

April Fools!


OK..yesterday on the Breakfast Club I announced that my wife Crystal and I were expecting our 4th child..which would give us four kids under the age of two with the twins!.....

APRIL FOOLS!

Anyways my wife Crystal isn't pregnant...I don't think....and after Thursday, not sure if they'll be a chance for her to get pregnant for a while!

Thanks for all the well wishes none the less..and maybe God will be the last one smiling and she may very well get #4 in the oven!....

If you were one dooped...I just wanted to pass along that you are not alone...here are a few of the "well wishes I received over the last 24 hours vis email and facebook.


-What?! That's crazy!! Congratulations!! You want that boy to even things out that bad, huh?

-Hope I'm done coaching middle school bball by then... Can you imagine dealing with those parents?

-Congratulations... I think. You might have to make the new house bigger.

-OMG!!!!!!!!!! So much for it being just a dream...Congratulations!!!

-If its something in the radio station water I am not coming back. Congrats!

-Are you serious? That is awesome!!!! Congrats

-Wade, have you ever thought about an endorsement deal with Horny Goat Weed?

-Congratulations. Does this mean that you are building a guest house for the grandparents or the nanny? Might be time for you parents to relocate.

-These people are gullible. Wow. Although, I did come to work and **** says, “I know you probably know this already …but Bates is having another baby.” Don’t they realize it’s April 1st? That is hilarious. Tomorrow you should put some beach front property in Oakfield up for sale.

-So are you guys really expecting or is this an April Fools?

-Is Crystal Pregnant or is this an April Fool?

-You’re a machine Bro!

-You’ve always been an overachiever…congrats

-Wade! And congrats right back to you and your Super Sperm! Dude, your li'l swimmers must be like Mike Phelps…..! I bow down before the master...

- I just heard you on the radio - how exciting? When is Crystal due? It's good you are building a new home! Fill it with lots of laughter & little footsteps! Have a nice Easter,

-Is Bates an Irish name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home