Friday, August 02, 2013

Nothing Beats Bay Beach!

One of the trips that my family and I make every Summer is to Bay Beach in Green Bay.  In the days of everything costing an arm and a leg, its refreshing to find a place that is good, clean affordable fun for the kids. Just as any kid does, my kids love the carnival rides, but they can get pricey.  We were recently at a festival in the Fox Valley and they were nailing us $2.50 a ride.  With my three kids and a niece along for the trip, every ride was $10 bucks...and that was for like 60 seconds.  At Bay Beach, most of the rides for the youngsters are just 25 cents!  That's right.....25 cents for a solid 2 minute ride.  The concessions don't empty your wallet either.  As a child, my family made the ride over from Wisconsin Rapids to Bay Beach, and now the drive is a bit shorter taking my family from Fond du Lac.  If you haven't been to Bay Beach, put it on your list and get up there before Summer is over and the kids are back to school.

Click here for more on Bay Beach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home