Monday, April 03, 2006

Wings...Wings...Wings....


OK...I've become a huge fan of wings...not the really hot ones, as I don't believe eating should be painful, but mild to medium do me just fine. What I'm looking for help on is places that I can go in the Fond du Lac area to find great wings. When I lived in Sheboygan, there was a place called Legend Larry's Wings N Things that have the best wings I have ever had. I've had wings at the Colisium on Main Street in Fnody and they are very good...and you can't beat the 25 cent wings on Mondays.

I like to try different wings, and want to know other places around that Fond du Lac area that have wings. What can you suggest?

Please post your favorite places to get wings in the comment section of this post.

Thanks

Wade

6 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best wings I found are at Festival Foods in Oshkosh. They are called "game day" wings in the meat dept. I would call and ask if they have any at this time of year. I buy 10-15 lbs at a time. They are great!! If they don't have any, they are more then happy to make some up. The only thing is you have to bake them or grill them. I hope this is a help!!!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The old Schlotzky's on Pioneer Road has good wings, but they are kinda small. Other than that, I don't know of anyplace that has good wings in Fondy.

You're right. Legend Larry's in Sheboygan are the best!

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the old Schlotky's wings are ok still think Festival Foods are better! ever try thing wings from Bobs Pizza? I thought they were ok also

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Wade Bates said...

I do like Cool Rivers wings.

Here's another question...if i buy a fryer..where do i buy the sauce? I want the kinda that leaves the wings "wet" not the cooke in type of sauce.

thanks for the help...right now i dont have anything to cook wings with at home..i might buy a fryer.

I had wings at The Wave in Appleton tonight...they were OK.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wade..., make your way back to Legend Larrys in Sheboygan or Manitowoc - they are now selling their sauce!! AWESOME! Nothing like getting the best wings around at anytime!

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wade
Make your way back to Legend Larrys in Sheboygan (or Manitowoc) and BUY the sauce! They are now bottling and selling it! Nothing like being able to have the best wings ANYTIME!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home