Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Why do I watch bad TV?


I had a thought last night as I watched the "thrilling" conclusion to "10.5 The Apocolypse" on NBC. That thought was...."Why am I watching this??" The fact that I actually taped Sunday night's first part and watched it on Monday, show's how horrible TV has grown on me. I knew it was bad, but kept on watching...and last night, it was the same thing....I sat through the first part, which means I must gut out part 2! It's not just this cheesy TV movie. I watch other TV that's considered "bad"' by national standards. I watch even the worsed reality shows such as The Mole and Temptation Island. I'll even plop down $10 bucks to see a bad movie. I plan on seeing See No Evil, which is suppose to be just horrible. I paid money to see the Real Cancun a few years back and was the only person in the theater at a 7pm showing on a Saturday...that's bad! I also paid good money to see Soul Plane in the theater. I guess it's the car crash analogy..you just gotta watch. My excuse is that I'm watching this things to "stay on top of the latest in pop-culture."

What are some of the really bad things you've watched/enjoyed in the past. Let me know.

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason I always have to watch Brady Bunch reruns on Nick At Nite...They are so bad they are funny!

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched the first part of 10.5 appocalypse when it was on tv thought it was verry good, missed the second half because of evening class at school so i had to wait for the dvd.
just picked it up at walmart a couple days ago and watched the whole movie still a great movie but thought the last 15 minutes was a letdown

 

Post a Comment

<< Home