Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dick Diener Night Tonight


I know it's been a while since I've had a post on this thing, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to give some insight on the local high school scene for hoops like I did for football, but after the first of the year that will change as things settle down.

Just a note to anyone if you're checking this out today. Tbey are honoring longtime Fondy boys basketball coach Dick Diener tonight (Dec. 28th) at the Fondy-Kenosha Bradford game. The ceremony should start right around 7:15pm. After the game there is a get together at the Eagles Club in Fondy. It would be great to see as many of you there as possible. Coach Diener put alot of blood, sweat and tears into the Fondy program. This is just a very, very, small way to say Thanks Coach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home