Monday, July 24, 2006

The Snooze Button = Worthless


OK...I had a revalation this weekend. I've deteremined that the snooze button on alarm clocks is absolutley, 100% the dumbest thing ever invented. First off, I'm not going to say that I've never used it, but I would say it's been used maybe 5 times in my 32 years on this Earth. Here's my problem with it after having to deal with a friend, who was telling me that they set their alarm for 5:30am to make sure they got to work by 7am. OK..the alarm goes off at 5:30am...they hit the snooze, then 10 minutes later hit it again...and again, and again...next thing you know, you've hit the snooze five times and it's 6:20am.

Here's my question, if you are that darn tired why not just set the alarm clock from 6:20am and not dilly dally around hitting the snooze and never really falling back asleep.

I can tell you this, I set my alarm clock when I have to get up and when it goes off, I'm up in less than a minute!

Come on people....NO MORE SNOOZE!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i concur...snooze buttons are the dumbest invention ever...i have not ever used it...but my significant other has...many times..and it gets annoying!

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home