Thursday, February 22, 2007

Who is this guy with MY NAME?!?!?!?


Google and youtube could very well be the greatest invention of all time. You can always waste a ton of time finding weird things. It's always fun to hit the "Google Image" section and just type stuff. Well the other day, I decided to "google" my name in the image section just to find out if any past skeletons are following out of my closet in cyberspace. I found nothing but the picture you see in this post of ANOTHER WADE BATES...who according to the picture is having "Way To Much Fun in Jame's Class." according to the picture's column.


First of all, how dare someone have the same name as me! I'm thinking about going down to the copyright office of the U.S. Goverment and maybe getting him to change it! And also, how can he be having so much fun at a seminar or something at a hotel banquet hall room. This James person, must be a real hum-dinger!!!


Anyways, with my new found alter personality, we decided to take a peak at my other co-workers in the KFIZ Sports Department and found out that Justin Hull is also a hockey ref and a college golfer. Bob Hoffmaster...is well, himself, as a picture with him and former KFIZ Sports man Chuck Friemund interviewing Brewer manager Ned Yost is all we found.


If you have some time to burn, and I know you do because you are reading this...do a google image search on yourself and reply to this post with what you found!


And to THE OTHER WADE BATES...If you are out there...drop me a line and remember you have a big standard to live up carrying the burden of sharing MY NAME!


I'll see you on the radio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home